Terms and Conditions of Use of JulieUptonNow.com
1. Acceptance and Agreement to the Use Of JulieUptonNow.com Terms and Conditions
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulations which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if an to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Credit Card Details
JulieUptonNow.com will never ask for Credit Card details outside of your original purchase and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on JulieUptonNow.com.
The contents of JulieUptonNow.com website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision. All of your decisions are solely your choice and your responsibility.
4. Change of Use
Please ensure that you check the applicable Terms and Conditions of Use every time you use our Site so that you understand which Terms apply.
5. Links to Third Party Websites
JulieUptonNow.com website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
6. Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
All rights are reserved. NO PART OF ANY BOOK YOU PURCHASE MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR. Except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Again, the Site is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, use for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, JulieUptonNow.com and Julie Upton Now LLC will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
JulieUptonNow.com and Julie Upton Now LLC makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITES CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TOOR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
8. User Representations
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You agree to indemnify and hold JulieUptonNow.com and Julie Upton Now LLC and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against JulieUptonNow.com and Julie Upton Now LLC arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or it’s publications and products.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of United States of America and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.
User Generated Contributions
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading or copying your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or wellbeing of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding the Site, you agree that we can use and share such for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representation in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, reviews, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding Julie Upton CPLC Services and the Site JulieUptonNow.com (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory, without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capitol letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site. Or Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1X1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “pcms”.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or personal use the username of another user.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as a part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise
Term and Termination
We want you to be satisfied with any purchase you make through JulieUptonNow.com. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE PRODUCTS, AUDIOBOOKS, AND E-BOOKS ARE DELIVERED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY THROUGH EMAIL AS A DOWNLOAD, and for this reason are FINAL SALES AND NON-REFUNDABLE PURCHASES. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. If you have any questions or problems with a purchase you have made, please contact us directly at Julie@julieuptonnow.com.
Medical Care Disclaimer
The author, Julie Upton, and anyone associated with JulieUptonNow.com and Julie Upton Now LLC are not doctors or licensed psychiatrists or psychologists, and you should seek a doctor for medical advice, medical attention or medical intervention. The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained in these e-book publications, audiobook and which may be found on the website JulieUptonNow.com are for general education, coaching and emotional support, and informational purposes only.
These publications and the website julieuptonnow.com are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding any other medical condition or treatment you may have and before undertaking any new health care regimen, diet (including, supplements and herbal or nutritional treatments), or any other mental health plan or program. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in these publications or on julieuptonnow.com. Reliance on any information appearing in these publications or on julieuptonnow.com is solely at your own risk.
Developments in medical or mental health research may impact the information that may appear in these publications and on julieuptonnow.com. The author assumes no duty to update the content to include the most recent information relevant to the content.
If you are experiencing a health emergency, call your health care professional, or 911 immediately.
Copyright 2021 by Julie Upton Now LLC.